Our in-house lock picking expert Chris Dangerfield has this to add:
The summaries above of our time-tested and best lock pick gun options will help you narrow down your choices. These are the tools we use, the ones we supply to hobbyists, professionals, locksmiths, the military, police and other key servicemen, as well as world champion locksport pickers!
We design, manufacture and routinely use many of the picks we sell, and our customer reviews speak volumes about our years of trustworthiness and service, as well as our great prices and Free Shipping over $35 from our US warehouse.
That being said, we do recommend obviously the Wendt brand for tools (as shown above also), and Multipick, as well as Southord.
What better way to educate yourself about locks, save yourself money so you don't have to pay locksmiths all the time for solvable call-outs, learn home security and challenge your brain? Along the way, you'll improve your lock knowledge and pick gun use!
Here are the remaining 4 questions you need to ask yourself:
- How much do you want to spend?
- Do you want a beginner tool or do you want to spend on a professional EPG?
- Do you want to add practice locks to the purchase?
- Are you going to add a guide book to the lock pick gun?
That's it - now you have all you need to make the right choice! Please Share our guide if you think someone might enjoy a read!
Related Content you might also enjoy:
- More Practice Locks
- Lock Raking - the complementary addition to Lock Picking
- Electric Lock Picks - automatic lock picks (aka Lock Pick
- Lock Picking Books and How-to guides
- Sparrows as another brand people search for
To read more about each set, just click on the numbered titles to see them on our website and see what our other customers think of them. We provide fast and free delivery, great after-sales service and a 100% money back return guarantee if you aren't happy with the quality of our lock picks!